15.11.04

little darling that has to go

Quicktionary a tiny book was published by the end of 2001. Intended for critical readers, it contains almost 5,000 words difficult for Indonesian advanced learners or teachers of English. I'd prepared it for over 4 years. To my disappointment the printing and binding quality was not as expected, so it couldn't sell. I still have over a hundred copies left at home. Any fellow blogger interested will be able to get its free PDF version, which I'm still preparing. The actual book can also obtained free via regular postal service, but please understand I can't pick up the tab. In any case, just write me or leave your comment below.

Name : Critical Reader's Quicktionary (Limited Edition, September 2001)
Product category : Dictionary, a bibelot for highly advanced users of English
Author : Nad Hays
Publisher : Le Sanctuaire Quality Publishing, Indonesia
Dimension : 5 x 8 cm
Thickness : Nearly 300 pages
Printing/Binding : Art carton 310 gr; HVS 70 gr.
Price : NA